Please read through the following Terms and Conditions of Sale and Purchase (“Terms”) carefully. By purchasing a product or service from us you agree to them.
1) We guarantee our products for normal usage for a period of twelve (12) months. These warranties shall not apply to any defect which arises from improper use, failure to follow the product instructions, or any repair or modification made without our consent. If an item proves faulty, we will ask you to return it for repair or replacement (using a signed for service) and we will cover the (reasonable) shipping costs.
2) It is the customers responsibility to ensure that ‘returned’ goods are packaged properly and sent insured. Where a ‘returning’ item is damaged or lost, the purchaser will be responsible for the loss or return and repair costs.
3) Risk of loss of or damage to the products shall pass to the Customer on delivery. Ownership of all products supplied shall not pass to the Customer until full payment of the purchase price of the goods and of all other amounts owing has been made.
4) We are famous for our customer service and offer a level of support we believe is unequalled in this sector. While we will do whatever we can to help our customers set up and operate our equipment, we do assume a basic level of competence by the purchaser. We offer support for certain software under the control of our trading partners, but can only offer limited help on non-partner software and components.
5) Our items are normally sent through the Royal Mail using a signed for service to the Paypal address provided. Insurance is normally included in the postage cost and any items lost or misdirected will be covered, although we cannot be held responsible for any delivery delays this may cause. Larger items are sent using a courier service where appropriate. Low value items will be sent Royal Mail first class post, unless a signed for service is specifically requested and paid for.
6) Many items are ex-stock and may therefore be ready for immediate dispatch, however, we ask that you allow for us to dispatch within 7 working days. We will give you an estimate when orders are placed and alert you to any issues which might prevent us dispatching within this time frame.
7) Buyers from outside the EU should be aware that there may be a customs charge or import duties levied by your country, for which the buyer is solely responsible.
8) We reserve the right to change products specification without notice, at any time.
9) Product images on this website are for reference only as representations and may not be fully accurate depictions due to product improvement.
10) Due to the handmade and custom nature of our products, all sales are final and non-returnable.
11) All trademarks are property of their respective owners. All images, content and product design are the property of SRHardware LTD (except content provided by others) and are copyrights of SRHardware LTD. No Images, downloadable content, data, information or other content may be distributed or copied / reproduced without the written permission of SRHardware LTD first.
12) You fit all our products at your own risk, we cannot be held responsible for voiding of other products warrantys by fitting our own products to them. It is the purchasers responsibility to check if an SRH product may or may not invalidate another products warranty .