- Complete Desktop USB ‘Plug n Play’ Tachometer System.
- Carbon Fibre Look Stand.
- 4 Mounting Holes in Stand Base.
- 80mm Defi high precision and high speed stepper motor Tach with very fast needle movement.
- External shift light, green and red with two programmable shift points.
- Optionally the tachometer will beep when the second shift point is reached.
- Opening and closing ceremonies.
- On/Off Toggle Switch for Power.
- Power Supply Included.
- USB Lead Included.
- Easy to install / use software (included).
- Unique Pre-Configured Calibration .xml file for included SimDash Software.
- Power Supplies available in E.U. / U.S. / U.K. and Aus (adapter).
- Full instruction Manual included (.PDF Sent by e-mail).
Tach Stand V2
The Tach Stand V2 is a simple yet attractive ‘plug n play’ solution to fitting a USB Revcounter to your rig with no fuss or messing about. The unit comes fully assembled with its own carbon look stand, 11,000 RPM, 80mm Stepper Motor Tachometer with a large green and red 2 stage shiftlight, optional peak rpm audible shift buzzer and its USB board. Simply plug in the supplied USB cable and Power supply and download and install our included software and your good to go!
This tach is very fast and responsive as well as accurate. We also fit a toggle switch so you can turn the power on and off easily.