- Complete Desktop USB ‘Plug n Play’ Gauge System available in either Tachometer (RPM) or Speedometer
- Black Anodized Aluminum Stand
- 4 Mounting Holes in Stand Base
- 95mm 10,000 Rpm Tach or 95mm 0-300 (kph or mph) Speedometer
- Uses highly precise stepper motor with fast needle response
- Dimmable Super White, Amber and Blue LED illumination
- Programmable 2-phase warning setting and peak recall functions
- Touch control box to program warning setting and recall peak value
- Oled digital numeric display
- External warning light
- 2-phase outside warning light (First: Green; Second: Red)
- Opening Ceremony and Ending mode
- Smoked lens
- On/Off Toggle Switch for Power
- Power Supply Included
- USB Lead Included
- Easy to install / use software (included)
- Unique Pre-Configured Calibration .xml file for SimDash Software
- Power Supplies available in E.U. / U.S. / U.K. and Aus (adapter)
- Full instruction Manual included (.PDF Sent by e-mail)
C-Spec Tach Stand
The C-Spec Tach Stand is a high-end gauge available as either a Tachometer (10,000 RPM) or a Speedometer (0-300 KPH or MPH) and is a simple yet attractive ‘plug n play’ solution to fitting a USB Revcounter or Speedo to your rig with no fuss or messing about.
The unit comes fully assembled with its own black anodized alloy stand. Simply plug in the supplied USB cable and Power supply, download and install our included software and you’re good to go! Using a highly precise stepper motor giving fast and accurate needle response along with an OLED numeric display, 2-phase warning light (First: Green; Second: Red), peak recall (RPM or Speed depending on model) the C-Spec delivers all the info you need at a glance! Featuring a Dimmable White, Amber or a Blue LED illumination and an Opening Ceremony, the C-Spec Tach Stand is a very attractive way to add both functionality and ‘WOW’ to your setup.
You can run more than one C-Spec Tach Stand allowing you to have both a Tachometer and a Speedometer.